Iridium Technology has a strong history of “Giving Back.” We are very pleased to announce that we are now kicking off a new initiative: the Iridium Scholar program will help deserving young men and women to get a university education that would normally be completely out of their reach.
Our Motto: "Business Intelligence for Law Firms. Period."
Quality of Services
Top 5 Client Satisfaction Survey Result - 2013
Hours of BI Experience
of 2013 Survey Respondents
On a scale of 1-5 (1 = Highly Dissatisfied, 5 = Highly Satisfied)
Key Products Supported
2013-10 Expert Budgeting Best Practices Webinars
Iridium offers excellent support and services for Expert Budgeting, and we appreciate that so many firms have signed up with us for support during the 2014 budgeting season. This session will cover the most common features and requests that we have received from our clients, such as:
- How can I tell what version we are running?
- What is the latest version, and what features will I get if I upgrade?
- How can I streamline/automate my data loading tasks?
- Can I Import data from templates?
- What happens if my GL structure changes?
- How do I manage adding offices/departments or rolling them up?
- What is required to customize my existing reports?
- We have never used the revenue tool - what will it take to start using it?
- What are existing features that could be real time-savers if we started using them?
- And many more...
The sessions are scheduled as following with the slots chosen to cover all times zones where we have clients:
- Tuesday October 22 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern / 3:00 PM London / Wednesday October 23 1:00 AM Sydney / Wednesday October 23 3:00 AM Auckland)
- Tuesday October 22 3:00 PM Pacific (6:00 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM London / Wednesday October 23 9:00 AM Sydney / Wednesday October 23 11:00 AM Auckland)
- Wednesday October 23 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern / 6:00 PM London / Thursday October 24 4:00 AM Sydney / Thursday October 24 6:00 AM Auckland)
- Friday October 25 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern / 6:00 PM London / Saturday October 26 4:00 AM Sydney / Saturday October 26 6:00 AM Auckland)
- Tuesday October 29 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern / 2:00 PM London / Wednesday October 30 1:00 AM Sydney / Wednesday October 30 3:00 AM Auckland)
- Tuesday October 29 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM London / Wednesday October 30 4:00 AM Sydney / Wednesday October 30 6:00 AM Auckland)
- Tuesday October 29 3:00 PM Pacific (6:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 PM London / Wednesday October 30 9:00 AM Sydney / Wednesday October 30 11:00 AM Auckland)
- Wednesday October 30 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM London / Thursday October 30 4:00 AM Sydney / Thursday October 31 6:00 AM Auckland)
- Wednesday October 30 1:00 PM Pacific (4:00 PM Eastern / 8:00 PM London / Thursday October 31 7:00 AM Sydney / Thursday October 31 9:00 AM Auckland)
Registration for this event has closed.
2013-10 Operation Sam's Club
Our FIFTH annual Operation Sam's Club collection drive will be held the weekend of October 5-6 in front of Sam's Club in Reno, NV. Last year we were able to collect FOUR TONS of goods for care packages and $1,200 to help with shipping costs. We are going to try to meet or beat those results this year. If you want to donate to help with the shipping costs, please contact Tom at email@example.com. Every little bit counts - $10 will cover the costs for shipping one care package.
2013-08 Tom will be Hosting 3 Sessions at ILTA in Las Vegas
- Killer Dashboards with SSRS and Analysis Services Cubes
(Wed at 1:30) In this session I will showcase the latest version of our dashboards, and also share the dashboards that are currently under development. We will also cover the technologies and design strategies for working with SSRS and Analysis Services cubes.
- Excel 2013 for Business Intelligence - Part 1
(Hands-On: Tues at 1:30) I have put together some really nice examples of using the new BI features in Excel 2013 - these should be fun sessions.
- Excel 2013 for Business Intelligence - Part 2
(Hands-On: Tues at 3:30) Note that the sessions are independent: if you miss the first one you can still join in the second session.
- Killer Dashboards with SSRS and Analysis Services Cubes
2013-07 Post-Momentum Webinars
We are pleased to announce our post-Momentum webinar schedule, and hope that you can join us to see ClearView Cubes and dashboards like you have never seen them before!
Using the Expert GL Cube for Financial Reporting and Ad-hoc GL Analysis
- Tuesday, July 16 (3:00PM GMT)
- Thursday, June 25 (3:00PM GMT)
This webinar will provide an overview of the ClearView GL Cube. You will see demos of Iridium's standard financial reports, and learn how the reports can be customized for your firm. Ad-hoc analysis scenarios will be covered in detail. This is your opportunity to get an in-depth tour of the GL Cube, and learn how the Cube can improve the financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis capabilities of your firm.
ClearView Performance - Killer Dashboards and Best Practices Implementations
- Thursday, July 18 (3:00PM GMT)
- Tuesday, July 23 (3:00PM GMT)
Attend this session and see Iridium's latest and greatest SSRS-based Dashboards for ClearView Performance. Additionally we will discuss best practices for ClearView Performance implementations. We will cover a wide range of topics including typical client customizations, building dashboards, localization, implementation strategies, project timelines, and much more. In this session we will share as much of our product knowledge as possible with the attendees.
2013-07 Momentum EMEA in London
Iridium has committed to participating in Momentum EMEA. Tom will be presenting a session on "10 Awesome ClearView Performance Client Success Stories" with ADERANT's Karen Bailey:
- In this session you will get a rapid fire overview of ten client success stories with ClearView Performance. For each client we will introduce the drivers for the business intelligence project, and then describe how ClearView Performance delivered the desired results. Numerous scenarios will be covered, including cube customizations, dashboard deployment, and ad-hoc analysis and reporting. The case studies will showcase results using each of the ClearView Cubes: Performance, Profitability, and GL. If you want to learn what ClearView can do for your firm, then this is a "must-attend" session for you.
2013-11 "Iridium Scholar" Program Launched
The Iridium Scholar program was kicked off in 2013 to support young men and women who aspire to study computer science, accounting, or law but their families do not have the financial means to pay for their university education. Iridium Scholars receive a full scholarship: tuition, books, apartment, food, living expenses, etc. – and will cover the full four years of their education.
We have added Yu to the “About Us” section on our website. Click here, and then scroll to the bottom of the page learn more about Yu and the program.
Please join me in congratulating Yuwadee Srichinlers from Thailand: our first Iridium Scholar.
2013-10 Operation Sam's Club: FOUR TONS of Donations for Our Troops!
Iridium Technology, in cooperation with the Reno Sam's Club and Operation Shoebox (Belleview, FL), has once again collected FOUR TONS of donations for U.S. troops stationed overseas. Tom Jones, President of Reno-based Iridium Technology, spearheaded the effort. Tom has organized a group of dedicated volunteers in Reno who work to send care packages to deployed troops and raise awareness that our deployed troops need our support.
Operation Sam’s Club 2013 was our fifth annual collection drive to support our deployed servicemen and servicewomen.
2013-05 Expert Budgeting: Baker Donelson signs up with Iridium for ongoing Expert Budgeting Support
Is your firm a "budgeting orphan"? Iridium offers a complete line of services for Expert Budgeting: initial implementations, forecast support, custom reports, preparing for your annual budget, upgrades to the latest software, etc.
Be sure to ask about our special fixed bid "Best Practices Review". We will upgrade your system to the latest release of Expert Budgeting and Report Center, review your implementation and provide recommendations on making better use of Expert Budgeting, provide training as needed, and clean and tune your databases. This is all packaged into a fixed bid offering, that includes a flexible bucket of hours to use for customizations or resolving some of your firms outstanding Expert Budgeting issues.
Don't be a "budgeting orphan"! Contact Tom Jones for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org (+1) 775-747-2353.
2013-04 Iridium Technology President Detained by Australian Authorities
(APRIL FOOL's Press Release!) : Tom Jones - President of Iridium Technology - was detained by Australian authorities when arriving in Sydney last month for the ADERANT Momentum APA User Conference. The charges (which were later dropped) focused on the speed of Iridium's business intelligence dashboards, which were considered "dangerously fast". An anonymous Australian authority was quoted (off the record) as saying "Iridium's dashboards typically refresh in 1-2 seconds, even when they are deploying sophisticated analytics and graphical representations. We found this to be quite suspicious compared to the slower refresh times of most dashboards, and we were concerned for the safety of our dashboard users". "All charges were eventually dropped," stated Jones, "and Iridium will continue to showcase their dashboards in regular webinars."
2013-03 Iridium Technology Sets Record for ClearView Performance Implementations
In the last four months Iridium Technology has taken six leading global law firms from project kickoff to having their Expert ClearView Performance cubes in production. "We are able to offer rapid and high-quality implementations to our expanding client base due to our 100% focus on implementing ADERANT BI solutions," states Tom Jones, President of Iridium Technology. "Each of these implementations was fully customized to match the client requirements, and we have great references. Give us a call to discuss your upcoming ClearView implementation."
2013-02 Iridium Technology is Beefing Up
Iridium Technology - the only consulting firm focused 100% on BI for law firms - is pleased to announce significant growth in 2012. "All of Iridium's KPIs showed major increases 2012," states Tom Jones - President of Iridium Technology. "We increased our client base for ClearView Performance implementations from 11 to 18. We also added three more members to our staff to keep up with increased services demand, and we brought five clients into production on the Profitability cube. But most importantly we continue to build our list of client success stories for ClearView Performance and our customized dashboards. Call us - we have great references for CVP implementations."
2013-01 Iridium Technology Announces Platinum Client Program
Iridium Technology - the only consulting firm focused 100% on BI for law firms - is pleased to announce the charter members of their Platinum Client program: Baker Donelson, Edwards Wildman, and Walkers Global. pThese firms have made a strong commitment to Iridium Technology and our dashboards based on ADERANT ClearView Performance.q states Tom Jones, President of Iridium Technology. pWe set up the Platinum Client program to strengthen our relationship with our key clients and reward them for their commitment to Iridium Technology as their BI vendor.
2013-01 Iridium Technology Client Satisfaction Survey Results
We are pleased to announce the results of our 2012 Client Satisfaction Survey: The client feedback was extremely positive: on 18 of the 22 questions in the survey, 90% or more of the respondents gave Iridium ratings of "Highly Satisfied" or "Very Satisfied."
- The most impressive finding of the survey was that 100% of the survey respondents said that they would recommend Iridium Technology as a vendor.
Areas of Highest Achievement
- "Would you recommend Iridium Technology to other firms?" - all 25 respondents answered "Yes"
- "Professionalism" with an average score of 4.9 (out of 5.0)
- "Technical proficiency" with an average score of 4.8 (out of 5.0)
- "The business practices and ethics of Iridium Technology as an organization" with an average score of 4.8 out of 5.0
- "Commitment to customer satisfaction" with an average score of 4.8 (out of 5.0)
- On "How does Iridium's responsiveness compare to other consultants that are working on your Expert implementation?", 22 out of 25 respondents answered "More Responsive" or "Significantly More Responsive".
We are extremely pleased with the results. The survey clearly shows that Iridium Technology's focus on implementing ClearView Performance and our proven methodologies are resulting in satisfied clients. If you planning for a ClearView Performance implementation then please call us - we will provide you with excellent references. If you would like a copy of the complete results and survey methodology, please contact us.